poudlard 80 Index du Forum

poudlard 80 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Unsupported Operation Code 100

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    poudlard 80 Index du Forum -> poudlard 80 -> 1er etage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
malvlatar
commercants

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Unsupported Operation Code 100 Répondre en citant

Facebook Unsupported Operation Code 100
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Sign up New issue Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Terms Privacy Security Status Help Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About . ghost commented Sep 2, 2014 storrisi: does posting a link via Graph API Explorer work for you? . got: 'Could not execute request ( GraphMethodException - Unsupported get request. Owner rizen commented Sep 8, 2014 I've tested this six ways to sunday, and have no problems. There is no error when only posting a message. ghost commented Sep 2, 2014 Probably we will find a solution here: . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. ghost commented Aug 28, 2014 Same problem here I also forced the upgrade but error still occurs . storrisi commented Sep 2, 2014 Good point, and what about posting an image? . storrisi commented Aug 25, 2014 I've got some GraphMethodException error code 100 : Unsupported post request to some actions that worked in the past. I would also check if you have the right permissions for posting to page . There must be something you're doing wrong on your end. ghost commented Sep 2, 2014 How do you set your access-token? . ok t/02signedrequests.t . storrisi commented Sep 2, 2014 So the problem should be caused by the app configuration on FB? . Already have an account? Sign in to comment . You could also use /id?fields=friends, but you need to have the Facebook user ID as part of the URL. storrisi commented Sep 2, 2014 I saw this in the app configuration: Stream post URL security Links in stream posts must go to app's Canvas or Website URL What's this? . Contributor hurricup commented Sep 6, 2014 My fork seems currently works fine. .. my $fb = Facebook::Graph->new($facebookconfig); my $pages = $fb->query->find('me/accounts')->includemetadata->request->ashashref->{data}; my $token; foreach my $page ({$pages}) { $token = $page->{accesstoken} if $page->{id} eq $facebookconfig->{pageid}; } unless (defined $token) { ouch 504, "Couldn't post to Facebook."; } $fb->accesstoken($token); my $responseid = $fb->addpost ->setmessage($message) ->setlinkname($name) ->setlinkuri($uri) ->setlinkdescription($description) ->setpictureuri($previewuri) ->publish ->ashashref ->{id}; I hope these examples can help you resolve whatever the problem is. kaarthikeyapreyan commented Sep 22, 2012 sorry about that martey, /userid?fields=friends was my input i also tries by selecting from the node on the left pane from the connections section it also returned me the same Graph API Explorer error. ghost commented Sep 2, 2014 Problem seems to be fixed for me when I make the app public (app was is development-state so far) . Thank you . ok t/03publicquery.t . $self->objectpath); Doesn't helped at all. 2018 GitHub, Inc. 11/13 Failed test 'exception gives good detail' at t/03publicquery.t line 30. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies 5a02188284
facebook hacker - 2010 v2 downloadcomo cuidar mi facebook de hackershow to hack a facebook account from your mobilefree birthday ecards with music for facebookhow to use opera mini for free facebookentertaining things to do on facebook chatfacebook doesn 39;t work on macfacebook share for wordpress pluginold private messages facebookfacebook formaty

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    poudlard 80 Index du Forum -> poudlard 80 -> 1er etage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange